Monday 14 October 2013


An interview with 
Davide De Angelis  - author of The Guiding Principle



From Davide De Angelis' website: 

"From very early in life I found it impossible to believe most of what was presented to me as facts.

As an older child I was acutely aware of an undercurrent of discomfort that appeared to emanate from the majority of people I saw. Why did so many people seem to lack any real essence of joy and simple astonishment at the pure fact that they existed at all on this watery, cloud-flecked sphere hurtling through the vastness of space?

The world was bursting with unimaginable patterns turning everything into a kind of dancing art, yet hardly anyone seemed to see this. I discovered that by the time I was about seven, more or less all the other children couldn’t see the patterns of energy flowing through and around people. I came to understand that what I saw was actually the dynamic flow of emotions and destiny unfolding through time and space. I trained myself to recognise the patterns and see where people were unconsciously clinging to pain and discomfort – to things that were not true yet held them captive and controlled their entire lives.

I had no idea what I was doing but something immeasurably loving and powerful seemed to guide me towards insights and ways of understanding what I experienced. This sense has never left me and a knowing that life is good and that death is nothing to fear has travelled with me through life.

I met my first teacher and shaman at nineteen and he introduced me to a vast and astonishing reality that could be shaped and arranged. Many seemingly impossible things started to happen. People came to me naturally because they unconsciously sensed that I could see their troubles and that I was able to guide them towards healing and aliveness.

I have since travelled through many terrains and realities. I have sat with and learnt from shamans, shamankas, zen masters, yogis and yoginis, philosophers, fighters and truly powerful healers. I now clearly see that nothing I have to say can ever touch this mysterious thing we call the 'truth'. I have been taken to the edge of oblivion a few times and somehow lived to tell the tale. My insatiable curiosity has asked me to make many sacrifices and suffer discomforts to gain insight and knowledge into things that ordinary logic had no answers for. What I’ve been gifted by grace has left me deeply humbled and eternally grateful.

In my mid forties, Life unexpectedly guided me back to working directly with people to help them resolve deep-rooted issues, feel the miraculous touch of a guiding principle of life and reconnect to the infinite abundance of love that pervades everything yet paradoxically has somehow been lost.

The tangible is created from the intangible.

That which appears to be incoherent actually has an inner coherence. There is a branch of science called ‘Nonlinear Dynamics’ which explores this possibility. We experience disharmony and chaos in certain areas of our lives and we perceive chaos and disorder in the world because we haven’t developed the faculties that allow this inner coherence to be seen.

Working on developing those faculties leads to the discovery that nothing is in fact hidden and our own truth stands everywhere revealed. When this is recognised, many are amazed to discover that all their fears are based on falsehood. The possibility of living free of those fears and restrictions then becomes apparent.

Our inner work is like building up a bank account. However the significant difference is that we cannot draw from will. The movement of funds is determined by a subtle energy field, which awaits a specific trigger to release this ‘power’ back into our own lives. Meaning that the inner work is primary and we look to create the environment where positive triggers become inevitable.
  
Every improvement we make on our private world improves the world at large for everyone."

On October 24th, Davide sat with Iain McNay for an interview on Conscious TV...

...you can now watch the full interview by clicking here 










No comments:

Post a Comment